American Fido would like to thank each and every one of you for visiting our website while it is the early stages of development. As of now we only have a domain name and a website content place holder but we do have a vision for this website and we would like to share it with you.
May we start with our intent of “American Fido” right up front so that you will not have any falsehoods or misgivings? As we progress farther in the sites design and begin to upload content you will see this is an Extremely Conservative Political website. This is just not our clear intent but our goal. We wish to inspire debate. Like anyone we have ears and we use them.
Now that we have conveyed our aspirations to you we would like describe the many objectives we have laid out in our planning of American Fido.
Please let us begin with our 10 factors that will shape the design and development of American Fido.
- American Fido will be a collective voice of many that will strives to debate others in a civil and respectful manner on the conservative values, morals and rights of freedoms that were and still are clearly defined in this nations documentations signed by our founding fathers.
- American Fido is a “Conservative” based website as stated above but all political facts are welcome as long as the following set of guidelines are complied with.
- Content contributed to American Fido must be clearly supported by fact that is easily and clearly supported by more than one reputable news source and/or statistical reference. These sources must be effortlessly available to each and every reader, contributor and commentator of American Fido so that everyone may form an opinion or spawn respectful debate on the content of the topic.
- Membership levels will be based on articulate discussion, merit and the amount of professionally submitted content. The levels will be set as “Viewer”, “Discussion Contributor”, “Content Contributor” and “Moderator”. Website Designers and Developers will be strictly limited to the financial contributors of American Fido.
- Replies and content will be moderated. Unsupported or fictional content will be removed and may result in the termination of your account.
- The use of profanity, slanderous, insulting submitted content will be removed and may result in the removal of your account. Decisions to remove such content and/or removal of an account will be determined by the editors of American Fido.
- Personal opinions will be accepted as long as they are clearly stated as such in the content of the post and/or reply.
- We will use and respect the Project Open Data initiative as described HERE.
- All active accounts may choose or accept a default Avatar Icon.
- All icons submitted will be resized to 128 x 128 and alias names limited to 20 characters.
Please may we at American Fido remind each and every one of you that this great country of ours was founded on opinions and civil debate, so